Due to safety concerns during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we are limiting foot traffic in McClung Tower for the fall 2020 semester. If you need access to a department office or a faculty member in McClung Tower, please see below before entering the building:
- Please check Canvas for your instructor’s contact information and individual office hours and details.
- Need to add or drop a class? Please use our new online Add/Drop Form.
- Need to declare a major or minor in one of our departments? Visit this Major/Minor page for links to department forms.
Students, Faculty, Staff & Visitors
- Please view the College of Arts & Sciences Department Virtual Office page for more information on how to contact one of the departments housed in McClung.
- Face-to-face help will be available in McClung 201. If you have a delivery or need face to face help related to any department in McClung, please call 974-8293 for instructions.
Additional Safety Measures
- Face coverings are required to be worn by every person entering the building. Please knock before entering offices to allow others working to put on face coverings.
- Make an appointment, when possible. Please consider virtual office hours or other ways to digitally communicate.
- Practice social distancing. Stay at least six feet apart from others. Follow all signage related to social distancing, particularly in common areas, elevators, hallways, etc.
- Please adhere to one-way directional signage in hallways.
- Clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces when finished.
- Frequently wash hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer located throughout the building.
- Everyone entering the building is required to complete the daily self-check form: