The College of Arts and Sciences, in collaboration with other campus and law school partners, will publish a monthly pre-law newsletter for all interested students. To provide relevant content to the undergraduate population, a student editor will be selected to serve for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Responsibilities for the newsletter include:
- Generate a monthly article of 250-500 words
- Collect and proofread additional content
- Provide important dates and upcoming events
- Perform interviews of law school alumni and professors when requested
- Attend university pre-law advisory meetings (no more than two per semester)
- Able to dedicate time each month to this position (5-10 hours maximum)
Candidates for the position must be:
- Current UT undergraduate students (any college or major)
- In good academic standing
Interested individuals may apply by sending a letter of interest and resume to Jeff Elliott at email@example.com. Review of applications will begin in March and will continue until the position is filled. This is a voluntary, at-will position.