The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law priority application deadline for fall 2021 is March 15, 2021. There is no application fee. April LSAT-FLEX results will be reviewed for fall 2021 admission. Candidates taking the April LSAT-FLEX are encouraged to submit their application pending release of their LSAT score. Learn more about law school admissions.
Last semester, during the presidential election period, UT students had a visit from Professor Steve Mulroy at the Cecil H. Humphrey’s School of Law at the University of Memphis. Professor Mulroy discussed the Electoral College system, mail-in voting, election night issues, as well as post-election challenges.
Click here to watch the recorded session, and check the event calendar for an upcoming visit from Professor Mulroy this semester.
For more information about law school at the University of Memphis, please use the following directory of contacts:
- General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour appointments: email@example.com
- Scholarships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial aid: email@example.com
- Dean McClellan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Bowen: email@example.com