Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

LSAC Credential Assembly Service

What is a Law School Report?

After you send your application and other materials to Credential Assembly Service-requiring law schools, the schools will contact LSAC directly to request your law school report. When your CAS file is complete and without financial holds, your report will be sent. Read more.

LSAC Services Required/Recommended By Law Schools

Visit this website to find LSAC services required or recommended by all law schools for first-year, fall-term, daytime, JD program applicants. Because schools might have different requirements for other terms and programs, be sure to check individual school requirements for more information. Read more.

Requesting Transcripts

After you register for the Credential Assembly Service (CAS), you must have a separate transcript sent to LSAC directly from each undergraduate and graduate institution you attended in the United States, its territories, or Canada. Read more.