Skip to content

Facilities Services

Most problems with your building should be referred to Facilities Services. To request service, fill out an online work order, or call 976-7777. If you have persistent problems, Chris Boake will try to help.

We also handle some requests for keys and most requests for electronic access to buildings (Central Alarm).  Please contact Teresa Volkodav.

The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.