We are the central communications team for members of the college administration, departments, programs, research centers, advancement team, and advising services. Our professional communications team handles all the creative and digital communication needs, as well as news and external media relations, for the College of Arts and Sciences.
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Publishing Dialogue (monthly e-newsletter from the Dean), Higher Ground (annual report/alumni magazine), and a weekly upcoming events email announcement
- Providing support for newsletters, event promotion, and other promotional and design needs for units in the college
- Managing and updating college, department, and unit websites
- Managing the college Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts and the student social media ambassador program
- Working with faculty to write/coordinate news stories and external media releases/advisories
- Facilitate office hours with faculty interested in writing for The Conversation
As stewards of the university’s brand at the college level, we follow the brand guidelines of the Office of Communications and Marketing to support strategic and integrated marketing and communications across the university.
Need assistant with a project? Please fill out a project request form and we will be in touch about how we can help meet your communication needs.
Need a website update? Please submit your request online and we will take care of it within 7 to 10 business days.
For news items, such as publications, awards, etc., please email our team and we will be in touch about the possibility of a story or next steps.
- Amanda Womac, Director of Communications
- Andrew Tessier, Creative Communications Manager and College Brand Liaison
- Kayla Lang, Digital Communications Manager
Questions? Email email@example.com.