This award was established by the College of Arts and Sciences to recognize extraordinary service in advancing the mission and goals of the college. This annual award recognizes a faculty member who has demonstrated such outstanding service and is presented at the Faculty Awards Dinner. The dean of the college makes the award after consultation with the college staff.
For questions regarding this award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2022 – Robert Jones, Department of Sociology
- 2021 – Joanne Devlin, Department of Anthropology
- 2020 – Nina Fefferman, Department of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- 2019 – Jon Shefner, Department of Sociology
- 2018 – Erin Darby, Department of Religious Studies
- 2016 – Erin Hardin, Department of Psychology
- 2015 – Michael Handelsman, Modern Foreign Languages and Literatures
- 2014 – Lynn Champion, College of Arts & Sciences Office of Communications
- 2013 – Beauvais Lyons, School of Art
- 2012 – Stuart Riggsby, Department of Microbiology, Professor Emeritus
- 2011 – Christopher Craig, Department of Classics
- 2010 – Don Cox, Department of English, College Administration
- 2009 – William Dunne, Department of Earth & Planetary Sciences