CAS Ambassadors serve for recruitment and education efforts with the College of Arts and Sciences. Primary responsibilities include:
- Attending Admissions events on behalf of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Assisting with campus visits for advising and academic meetings
- Enrollment in and successful completion of the Ambassador training course
- Providing the Dean with feedback and student perspectives
To be considered, applicants must have successfully completed one semester of coursework in the College of Arts and Sciences with at least a 2.75 GPA at the time of application. Applicants must be full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate students with a declared primary major in the College of Arts and Sciences. Exceptions may be made for Exploratory students or students with a secondary major in Arts and Sciences based on circumstances. See the Ambassador coordinator for more information.
There is a mandatory Fall Training Retreat in August.
Applicants unable to attend this event will not be selected.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Public speaking experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Independence and reliability
Return your completed application with supporting documents to Arts & Sciences Advising Services located in 313 Ayres Hall.
For additional information, contact Jeff Elliott at email@example.com.
Application review will begin on Monday, March 4th.