Students at UT have great opportunities to work on their degrees AWAY from campus. We hope you’ll encourage students to explore the possibilities.
- UT has many faculty led programs. In many instances faculty teach courses from UT’s catalog; therefore, there is no issue related to the transferability of credit.
- UT faculty-led summer programs include study in French, Spanish, and Italian-speaking countries. Students have the opportunity to complete intermediate competency in foreign language by enrolling in UT courses abroad.
- International Student Exchange Program (ISEP): Through participation in this program, students actually pay UT tuition when they travel abroad. Extra costs generally include travel to and from the study site.
- Students may study abroad for a semester or a full year for greater immersion into the culture and more in-depth language study.
- Information meetings take place daily at the Programs Abroad Office, 1620 Melrose Avenue at 2:00 p.m.
- Scholarships are available for study abroad through the Parents Association.