Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity is a pre-professional coed fraternity for undergraduate students of any major interested in attending law school. The purpose of the fraternity to educate students about law school and the myriad of professions that exist within the legal profession. The fraternity regularly hosts speakers from the legal field and law school admission officers. PAD also hosts social, networking, and service events for its members throughout the year.
The 2018-2019 Leadership Team
- President – Tori Gilooly
- Vice President – Owen Flomberg
- Treasurer – Taylor Guilford
- Secretary – Kaylee Sheppard
- Recruitment Co-Chairs: Mackenzie Hobbs & Jack Huynh
- Programing Chair: Lauren Adams
- Membership Chair: Brianna Irwin
- Communications Chair: Samantha McCarthy
- Service Chair: Sarah Tanner
- Social Chair: Mary Grace Hinton
- Fundraising Chair: Sophia Rhoades
- Marketing Chair: Molly Yeager
- LSAT Chair: Luke Norton
Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity has a recruitment cycle at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. If you are interested in joining, please complete the following form anytime.
If you would like to get in contact with Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.